Saturday, September 15, 2012
What are the issues in knowledge representation?
The fundamental goal of Knowledge Representation is to facilitate inferencing (conclusions) from knowledge. The issues that arise while using KR techniques are many. Some of these are explained below.
· Important Attributes : Any attribute of objects so basic that they occur in almost every problem domain ?
· Relationship among attributes: Any important relationship that exists among object attributes ?
· Choosing Granularity : At what level of detail should the knowledge be represented ?
· Set of objects : How sets of objects be represented ?
· Finding Right structure : Given a large amount of knowledge stored, how can relevant parts be accessed ?
Posted by Gurram. Veera Raghavavaiah at 10:38 AM